Sunday 26, February 2023
Pastor Emmanuel Adewusi
Key Scripture: Galatians 5
Title: UNDERSTANDING YOUR FREEDOM IN CHRIST
- The freedom of Christ is not something that allows you to engage in both light and darkness.
- Freedom in God is governed by principles.
- Freedom means that you have to live according to certain principles and within certain constraints.
- The yoke of slavery refers to the yoke of sin.
- The yoke of circumcision is an attempt by man to reach God through his own effort.
- To be free in the Holy Ghost, one must be liberated from the yoke of sin and the traditions of men.
- A person who lives in the Holy Ghost does not need freedom because they already possess it.
- When you submit to the Holy Spirit, you can exercise your freedom in the right way.