Sunday 5, February 2023
Pastor Chidi Newkwo
Luke 6:38 || James 1:21-25 || 2 Corinthians 9:1-15
Title: Freedom in Christ
- Before there is a solution, there should be a problem.
- Problems are often created by disobedience or failing to follow instructions.
- The separation of mankind from God was as a result of disobedience by one man, which affected all beings on earth.
- When the scripture says, “Let the dead bury the dead” it refers to a living being who is spiritually dead.
- The word of God is in us, and it works through us.
- So now we have freedom in Christ Jesus because he has paid the price or the penalty or wages for our sins which would have been death.