NECF Welfare Team
The welfare team sees to the needs of the church ministers ,workers and indeed other members of the church. The welfare team visit members when such a need arises. They provide foodstuff, clothing and are always there to help the needy in the church.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for organizing visitations to members when such a need arises i.e. when members have babies, are bereaved, sick or on admission in the hospital, or for any reason they are not in fellowship, etc.
- To organize the distribution of food items and clothes periodically to those within the church in need.
- Responsible for putting together refreshments for special events and coordinating its serving.
- Lead the planning and implementation of a comprehensive welfare and health ministry program to align them with the overall goals of the church.
- To liaise with other teams in caring for the needs of their committed members in church.