NECF Ushering Team
An usher is a spiritual ambassador for the church. Each usher serves as a “first representative” of Jesus Christ and The Church in every service. Not just anyone can be an usher, in the same way, that not just anyone can be on any other team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure submission of offering and tithe envelopes to the Treasure, and new student forms to the secretariat.
- Provides the welcome form, and offering & tithes envelopes
- Taking attendance every Sunday and reporting the trend every month.
- Monitors the room temperature during service
- Ensure the sanctuary is kept tidy after every meeting
- Ensure that decorations of the sanctuary with the Decoration Team
- Responsible for other duties as delegated by the Church Administrative Pastor